Qtel is a dynamic middle eastern telecoms group that went from a one country operation to a business serving 92 million customers in an 8 year period. The group has an ambitious vision is to become a top 20, integrated, global telecoms group by 2020. The Group’s leadership decided customer experience would be the core strategy that would drive growth and form the basis for the group’s transformation and common branding. Our client was the Group Transformation Officer and as well as helping him deliver the change he was accountable for, the requirement was to build internal CX team who could sustain the journey to a customer driven group over the long term.
- cp2 Experience established a team of five CX consultants who were based onsite in the middle east, distributed between the Group’s headquarters and the initial pilot OpCo’s
- We worked with the client’s brand team to define the future brand strategy and ensure the aspiration was capable of translation into an operational plan which could be executed both in the home market and international territories
- A customer experience vision and strategy was developed – congruent with the brand strategy – to drive consistency of experience and ultimately customer advocacy in the markets in which the Group operated
- Having defined the roles and responsibilities for the internal CX team we supported the client in the recruitment and selection of their internal team. As roles were filled cp2 worked collaboratively with the client’s internal team
- cp2 put forward systematic approach to customer-centric transformation that was adopted and repeated in each geography. The approach was documented in a CX toolkit to drive rigor and consistency
- cp2 supported the deployment of the approach by the internal CX team across all major OpCos in a two year period