Customer Experience Playbook for Retailers
Championing experience retail
Customer experience is the new battleground for retailers that choose not to lead on price. And those brands that are putting customers at the heart of what they do are reshaping the retail landscape. To thrive in the experience economy, these businesses are embedding a customer focus into their DNA – into their culture, strategy, structure, processes and technology to keep ahead of the curve. They are setting the benchmark by introducing experiences and lifestyle services to offer customers compelling reasons to visit them, browse, be entertained, dine, make things and get creative.
Retailers that invest in their customers outperform the competition. In this playbook, learn how, why and where customer experience adds the most value for your organisation.
- Why retail customer experience leaders outperform CX laggards
- Why most retailers are facing a digital dilemma
- How to create experience by design
- How to empower your people to deliver your customer promise
- Why omnichannel and hyper personalisation matter
- How the pioneers are experimenting with value-add technology
- How brands like John Lewis create ‘wow’ experiences
- The value in embedding a data-centric approach
- How to measure the return on experience