How to ensure your Customer Experience strategy drives improved results – for your customers, your employees and your shareholders
Join us for a complimentary executive breakfast round table and networking event
- Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
- 24th October 08.00 to 10.00am
Register today for cp2experience’s complimentary breakfast round table and networking event. Join with our clients and partners who will share their experience. Hear insights from Allied Irish Bank, HSBC, Primark, InMoment and many other organisations.
During the round table we will look at the challenges organisations face in measuring, implementing and sustaining improvements in their customer experience. Key discussion topics will include:
- Measurement – How to make the business case for customer experience and how to identify the areas that will deliver the greatest improvement to the bottom line
- Implementation – How to turn the insight that comes from effective measurement into real improvements – both functional and emotional – that benefit customers and turn them into fans
- Sustaining – How to ensure employees are engaged, enthusiastic and clear about what is required of them
Whether you are already well underway on your CX journey or in the early stages, join us to hear the views of some market leading companies and experts and to network with fellow professionals.
Click on this link to register today: http://eepurl.com/dHMVob
We look forward to seeing you on the 24th.
John Aves and Mark Gould