There has been a profound change in the behaviour, values and beliefs of insurance customers over the past year. Returning to a pre-Covid world is not an option. The change has been so deep that insurers will need to go back to customer experience blueprints and work out how to build back better.
Insurers that understand their ‘new’ customers and boldly rethink how to create value – from improved digital capabilities to extending core offerings to non-insurance products delivered via reliable partners to insurance on-demand – will be rewarded.
In this guide, we highlight some of the major challenges insurers will have to address to thrive – and we explore new opportunities to drive customer-led growth.
- How customer behaviour has changed
- What consumers want in a post-pandemic world and how insurers can respond to create new customer value
- Why brands like Direct Line are shifting to Agile models
- The six proven stages of customer experience redesign
- The value in embedding a data-centric approach
- How brands like Lemonade are built on user insights
- How businesses like Vitality use customer data to offer lower premiums
- How to measure the return on experience